"Any global 'Debug' flag, for more detailed logs?"

ruserruser Member Posts: 40 Maven
edited May 2019 in Help
I'm performing Clustering for a very big table containing 70 attributes and 20000 rows. One of the pre-processing step includes converting the Nominal attributes into Binominal ones.
What I want to say, in other words, is that, my Rapidminer process takes lot of time and I'm simply staring at the monitor :-(

Is there anything in the Rapidminer, to get more Debug information about what is going on in the background? The information what is shown in the below part of the Console is not sufficient in such cases.

As I understand, there are some 'Debug' flags used for the specific operators. But, is there any global 'Debug' flag, to get more detailed information about the processing?

Does anybody have information on it?
Tagged:

Answers

• steffensteffen Member Posts: 347 Maven
    Hello

Take a look at the Process-Operator named Root at the top of every process. If you change logverbosity to "status" you will see more log-information during the execution of the process.

regards,

Steffen
  • fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    In addition to what Steffen replied, you can check Tools -> Preferences -> General -> rapidminer.general.debugmode to dump stack traces for all exceptions to the log files.

Cheers,
    Simon