"Filtered processing of CSV data"
I'd like to process data from a CSV file with the below data structure and sample data. Text1 is a colour code which falls into various categories.
category | text1 | numeric1 | numeric2
1 green 2 1
1 blue 4 1
2 green 6 2
2 blue 23 32
I'd like to process the data by category in the following way:
2) sum of all weight for each category
3) display weight sum for each category in a barchart
Is there any possibility to process CSV data in RapidMiner in this way?
Many thanks for your help in advance.
hello @pk34212 - welcome to the community. Yes you can certain do all of these things quite easily:
1) use the "Generate Attributes" operator and just enter your formula
2) use the "Aggregate" operator and group by category
3) click "Charts" in the Results pane.