How can I export model parameters into SQL ?

oliver23oliver23 Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi

using the "Write to Database", I mange to save all my prediction results into SQL.

In addition, I want to add data to SQL that details the model parameters that have generated the predicitions, such as which loss function or how many trees have been used - is there an easy way to do so in RM ?

Thanks,

Oliver

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

You might want to try the Write Parameters operator, but I'm not sure if that will work.

• earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn

You also might want to explore the operators Get Parameters (extension Operator Toolbox) and Parameter Set to Example Set (extension Converters)

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn

Hi!

Anything you can convert into an example set you can put into a database. The Converters extension contains some operators for that.

You could also use Log to Data if you have a complex optimization process and save the different parameters with the performance you achieved in the database. 

Regards,

Balázs