Cross Validation process with eReaderadoption

jmoses14jmoses14 Member Posts: 6 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hello, my first time using Rapid Miner. I'm totally novice but anxious to learn. I am getting an error after creating the training and testing both sides with cross validation and I attempted to run the model. It's giving me "Missing label error" from Neural Net. I've spent all day repeating the process. I need help getting past this stage please. Please see the screenshot. Thanks

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist

Hi @jmoses14,

you need to tell rapidminer what coloum (attribute) to predict. You can do this by using a Set Role operator before cross validation. You need to set the role of the attribute to label.

To your screenshot: You do not want to connect "mod" with "per" on the right hand side. You only want to connect same color ports in general (or grey, which is neutral).

I would recommend to have a look at these videos: https://rapidminer.com/training/videos/ they teach all these things.

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany