Options

Rapid Miner 8.1 Education Licence Server

itsystemsteamitsystemsteam Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi,

I have recieved confirmation that we have successfully applied for the Education Licence so I have installed Rapid Miner and 'synced' our account but only get the following:

RapidMiner Studio Free (uninitialized) 

Do we have to wait a few hours for the licence to be ready? do we need a licence server? or another issue?

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @itsystemsteam welcome to the community. If your educational license was approved, you should see it in your RapidMiner account. Simply copy the license key from the website, go to RapidMiner Studio -> Settings -> Manage Licenses, and paste your new license key in the space.

Scott

• Options
    itsystemsteamitsystemsteam Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Hi Scott,

I have entered the licence in manually and it states 'invalid' the machine has internet connectivity

Regards,

Ian

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hmm @itsystemsteam that should obviously not happen. I would reach out directly to RapidMiner via their online chat at rapidminer.com.

Scott