"rapid miner web mining"

Mustafa_AVDANMustafa_AVDAN Member Posts: 34 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help

hi everybody;

Im new on web mining with rapid miner , and i have a project that have to do , please help me !!!

this link is finance yahoo ;      https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSLA?p=TSLA 

i just wanna get this site and  learn tesla stocks , positive or negative .

ı have to use this result in my rapid miner project , but like i said , im newon web mining with rapid miner , 

I dont know ho to do , please show me a simple rapid miner project about my problem

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

Have you tried searching in this forum for topics related to web mining, and the yahoo finance data in particular?  There are several threads related specifically to this problem, such as the following one: https://community.rapidminer.com/t5/RapidMiner-Studio-Knowledge-Base/Real-Time-Financial-Data-via-Alpha-Venture-API-alternative-to/ta-p/41119

There are also many other threads generally related to the topic of web mining.  It might be easier if you read through some of those first and then post a more specific question.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

@Mustafa_AVDAN you need to do some work here. Did you create a process? Did you search the Community like what @Telcontar120 said? You need to be more specific with your question. So I see the Yahoo TSLA page, what now? Do you want to download the quotes? Do you want to download the news?

Also, please refrain from cross posting the same question. It will not get your question answered faster. 

• Mustafa_AVDANMustafa_AVDAN Member Posts: 34 Contributor I

firstly ım soryy to ı get the cross tittle .

I need to learn state of teslas stocks according this yahoo link . rose or fall?

• SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn

Hi Mustafa,

according to what you said, you can just download a csv file with the data. Search for the Tesla stocks, go to the historical tab and click on "download data".

It used to be possible to read stock data with a simple Read URL operator, but since 2017 it has become difficult to use it with Yahoo.

Regards,

Sebastian