Options

RM 4.5 process

mksaadmksaad Member Posts: 42 Maven
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,

RM 4.5 process (xml file) is not compatible with RM 5 alpha. Should I rework my examples from scratch?

Thanks,
--
Motaz K. Saad

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    as the email we sent you states, the alpha test's primary purpose is to find bugs and short comings in the import function for RapidMiner 4.5 process files. If you have processes which aren't imported correctly, we would be very thankful if you could send them to us, so that we can fix the import problems. This would save you the work in rebuilding all your files from scratch.

For example you might send them by mail or attach the files on the bug tracker available on bugs.rapid-i.com. Please take care to remove personal information like passwords.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    Hi,

When I try to open Text Mining Process, the exception (Message: Unknown operator class: 'TextInput'!) appears.

It seems that I should replace TextInput with another operator.?

--
    Motaz K. Saad
  • Options
    what is the name of the operator in RM 5 alpha that is work as TextInput operator in RM 4.5?

Thanks,
    Motaz
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    the FileTextInput operator does the trick, but since all operators of the text plugin have been replaced by internal (and enhanced) versions, they have changed slightly in parameter settings and names. We are currently thinking if we can convert old processes automatically or if we would have to adapting the TextPlugin a last time...

Greetings
      Sebastian