How use rosette text analysis

ahootanhaahootanha Member Posts: 69 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help
Hello. I want to remove the prepositions. For example, the word veeeryy, the word very was. I searched for the rosette text analysis operator. But I do not know which operator to use for this purpose. Someone guides me?

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

have you tried just searching the community?

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 8.42.48 AM.png

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

You can also remove prepositions with the Filter Stopwords operator from the free Text Processing extension (available in the RapidMiner Marketplace).

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • ahootanhaahootanha Member Posts: 69 Contributor I
    Hello
    Thankful
    Yes i searched
    But
    What would I like to know about the difference in emotion analysis with the aylin and rosette tools?
    And how should I use rosette to analyze emotions?
    I did not get to see what was done on the site.
    Thank you for helping me
    Many thanks
    Hello. No one guides?
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn

I am afraid that your question is too generic for anyone to know how to help.  Have you tried looking through the Rosette website for their tutorials, such as this one: https://www.rosette.com/blog/once-more-with-feeling-pats-nation/

Maybe if you have an actual process you can post with a more specific question, it would be easier for the community to help you.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts

Hello
    You are right
    I visited the site, but I did not understand
    Please, magnify and guide me?
    Many thanks to dear professor

Hello everybody
    Please help me...
  • Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

@ahootanha I would visit the KB articles posted about Rosette here or visit their website.  I don't have a lot of experience with their tools.