Options

Re: READ ME: HOW TO POST QUESTIONS ON THE RAPIDMINER USER COMMUNITY

f_bolkf_bolk Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited October 2019 in Help

Hello everyone, 

I am a newbie and I might have a very blond question: I am trying to filter my data set, which has a large number of attributes. My label is the well plate number (I am in Biomedical Sciences) and I want to select just the rows from two wells. However, each well (e.g. B07) has 21 images. Therefore i would like to select the data in the rows of the label of two wells (e.g. G02 and F08) and then work with that data. Unfortunately, when i use the filter examples operator it results in a selection of the rows, but all other values, beside the names of the wells, are just question signs. Is there any way to basically just select the rows without deleting or somehow destroying the data in the other colums? 

Here the output i get after using the operator. I added two filters which equal G02 and F08 (the names of the wells in the Metadata_wells column. 

Thank you for your help in advance! error.PNG

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

moved post to "Getting Started" as a new thread.

Scott

• Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn

Hi @f_bolk,

In order we can reproduce what you obtain, can you share your dataset ?

Regards,

Lionel