Auto Model NOT Allowing me to Insert my Data

sss2249sss2249 Member Posts: 1 Learner I
edited June 2019 in Help

Hello all, 

I have been using RapidMiner's auto model for some time and absolutely love it. However, when I recently updated the program to the 8.2 version the data I was originally working with, it could no longer be entered into the auto model. This training set has 50 rows and 21 columns. Is there something wrong with my data? The auto model works for the RapidMiner's Sample Data sets but just not mine. No error notification pops up because my data set is valid with 50 rows. If I use a set with fewer than 50 rows then yes an error pops up because the minimum number of rows must be 50. 

Please let me know what I can do. 

P.S. Data set with file is private information. Only look at it if you are RapidMiner staff. Thank you for respecting my work.

Best!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JeffChowaniecJeffChowaniec Employee, Member Posts: 14 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

hey sss2249,

I tried your data set and wierdly enough I couldn't load it. It does not give me an error there is simply no option to hit next. I added a line to the data and the auto model allowed me to hit next and bring the data in. There could potentially be something wierd going on with the 50 row limit.

Cheers,

Jeff

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

@sss2249 you posted your CSV to an open forum. Everyone can see it and download it. I would not ask that only RM staff to review it, you're only asking for trouble.  Next time share your data via a private message to someone. 

• atamulewiczatamulewicz Member Posts: 21 Contributor II

Hi @sss2249

I removed your data set so that your information is not public going forward. Please private message one of our experts to have them take a look.

For the future, other options when dealing with sensitive data are: posting generalized information like attribute titles, fictionalized data, or only posting your probelm and letting an expert reach out to you for the data. 

Always keep in mind this is an open forum. :smileyhappy:

Warm regards, 

Allie