Blocked Account

jungmannova_ivajungmannova_iva Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

I was trying repeatedly to log in to my account and I cant (probably tried to write wrong password sometime), I have tried to change my password few times but still am unable to get access to my account. There is a problem that in a few months my educational license will expirate and I cant download a new version without getting into my account first.

Could some of you help me unblock it?

Thank you for your help

Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @jungmannova_iva - for account issues such as this, please start an online chat with one of our experts on our main website https://rapidminer.com

Scott

• jungmannova_ivajungmannova_iva Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Hello Scott,

I am now feeling a bit stupid, I went to the main website, then went to "Support" (because I couldnt find contacting someone right away) and then I clicked on "Chat", but it redirected me back to Rapidminer Community where I cant contact anyone directly, just post something.

Just how am I supposed to start chatting with an expert?

Thanks

Iva Jungmannová

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

Hello Iva -

No worries at all :) Here's how to chat with someone to get help with your account:

Screen Shot 2018-07-26 at 11.49.28 AM.png

Scott