Options

Word frequency statistics

levirlevir Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help

I want to perform keyword frequency statistics on a piece of text in Excel.

But when I split the text, I have a problem. How do I calculate them after dividing the text into words?

I need your help!!!!

1. Cannot find text attribute

1. can not find-text-Attributes.PNG 

2.what did I do

2. what i do.PNG

3.Nothing here

nothing in here.PNG

Best Answer

• Options
    kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

You need to convert your attribute to text format (nominal to text) as otherwise it will be happily ignored by the document processor

Answers

• Options
    levirlevir Member Posts: 2 Contributor I

Yes, I have converted the attribute to text format (nominal to text),but,What can I do to count my keywords?4.转换.PNG5.1.PNG5.关键词.PNG

I have use Filter Stopwords (Dictionary) to Remove “abl”, but it is still there

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hi @levir is that from Process Documents? It is hard to see without looking at your XML. Maybe you can post it?

I wrote a KB article a while back on the various calculations for Process Documents; it may provide some insight for you.

Scott

• Options
    kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn

Seems like you used a stemmer, so ensure when your stoplist is before it is stating 'able', or 'abl' when it's located after your stemmer