Options

assocaition rules

alhawary8611alhawary8611 Member Posts: 9 Contributor I
edited December 2018 in Help
hello, i  used "association rules to exampleset" operator then i eliminate some rules. now i need to convert the example set to rules again so i can use the "apply association rule " operator.
please, does anyone has idea for doing this process?

Answers

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    This is a great question! @mschmitz is the main author of that converters extension---is there a way to get the exampleset back to rules again after making changes?

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,509 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,

i think this is not yet supported. The operator was supposed to be used for export reasons.

BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    sometimes, we need to keep some rules with specific conditions, such as "conclusion"= "class label". and many other conditions. so when i convert the rules to example set it become a normal dataset and we can do any type of processing on the rules. when finishing our processing on example set we need to convert it again to rules and we can apply the processed rules to increase the associative classification accuracy .

thank you for clarifying. I hope you design inverse operator for rule to exampleset.
    @Thomas_Ott , @Telcontar120 , @JEdward , @mschmitz
  • Options
    sometimes, we need to keep some rules with specific conditions, such as "conclusion"= "class label". and many other conditions. so when i convert the rules to example set it become a normal dataset and we can do any type of processing on the rules. when finishing our processing on example set we need to convert it again to rules and we can apply the processed rules to increase the associative classification accuracy .

thank you for clarifying. I hope you design inverse operator for rule to exampleset.