( Clustering) with (association rules)

EbteEbte Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited January 9 in Help
How can I do ( clustering) with (association rules) together in  RapidMiner ?

Best Answer

Answers

• David_ADavid_A Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 110  RM Research
    Hi,

could you explain a bit more what you want to do?
    In RapidMiner you can easily apply both algorithms with existing operators. But how do you want to combine them?

Best,
    David
  • EbteEbte Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
    I want to do clustering (e.g Customer visit segmentation ) and I want to do association rules to search for associated products based on these segmentation
    edited 8:49AM
    Thank you so much,

David_A 
    I want to ask you about these codes in your reply , how can it help me ? How can I use it ? , Because I am new to RapidMiner ^_^
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member Posts: 1,958  Community Manager
    hi @Ebte the links that are at the top of the page when you wrote your post are very helpful - they explain all about using XML (like David shared). :smiley:

You can get back to this page by clicking on "Ask a Question" at the top of any community page.

Scott

Ebte
    Thank you @sgenzer :smiley:

sgenzer
    Can you help me with this?

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member Posts: 1,958  Community Manager
    hi @Ebte so yes, it's saying that you need more computer RAM to run the process you're trying to run, or reduce down the size of your data set via sampling, etc.. How much RAM do you have? What's the size of your data set?