Can't login to a RapidMiner Server image on Microsoft Azure

MarlaBotMarlaBot Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 57 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Help
A RapidMiner user wants to know the answer to this question: I deployed RapidMiner Server on Azure and set a username and password during the setup process. But I'm not able to login to the Linux system that is running the image. Any ideas?
Tagged:

Answers

• Bryan_AdamsBryan_Adams Member Posts: 1 Newbie
    Correction:   I can log into Linux as a privileged user.  I cannot log into the web GUI.   How can I set a new admin user from the linux Command Line?

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    hi @Bryan_Adams hmm good question. I've only done this on AWS and not had a problem. Let me investigate...

[EDIT: I checked and cannot find the instructions on Azure like I can on AWS. Have you seen this?]

[EDIT 2: Does the bottom of this page help? https://docs.rapidminer.com/latest/server/installation/cloud_images.html]
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    by the way I have to ask (as I'm sure many people have..) - you aren't THAT Bryan Adams, are you? :smiley: