Naive Bayes - Hard to Read Simple Charts When Cardinality is

paul_balaspaul_balas Member Posts: 11 Contributor II
edited September 2020 in Help
When I look at any of these simple charts they are unreadable if my label has more than 5 categories.  The issue is the colors are too close to one another.  Any easy way to overcome this challenge?

tia,

Paul

Answers

• yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 364 RM Data Scientist
    For the legacy charts, please check out the preferences settings to change the color for chart

For the new chart in HTML5, you can modify the color scales

If you have any target style, do you mind to post a sample here?

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @paul_balas can you please provide a screenshot so we can see what you mean?

Scott

• paul_balaspaul_balas Member Posts: 11 Contributor II

It's hard to see the difference in color between Unknown and Single categories in this simple example
  • paul_balaspaul_balas Member Posts: 11 Contributor II
    Also, what is a good solution where we use Naive Bayes and have high cardinality that is unreadable in the default 'simple charts'.
    I did enable 'Show Legacy Charts' both simple and advanced, but they aren't available for Naive Bayes.