Options

"Does RapidProm support to import event logs in .csv or other file extension?"

nspmnspm Member Posts: 5 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Help
Does RapidProm support to import event logs in .csv or other file extension? If it does, could you please inform me how? Thank you in advance :) 
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research
    Hi,

yes it does.
    you have two options here.
    You can directly use the Import Event Log operator from the RapidProM extension and directly have the event log ready.
    Or if you have the data already in RapidMiner (or you want to apply some filtering/transformation before), you import the event log as an ExampleSet via the Data Import button or the Read CSV operator and transform the data with the Data Table to Event log operator.

Best,
    David
  • Options
    nspmnspm Member Posts: 5 Newbie
    Hi, thank you so much for your answer. I am trying your solutions. But description of "Import Event Log" operator in the help panel tells "This operator can be used to import a ProM XES event log file. Note that only .xes files can be read." When I ignore the description and try to import csv file, I am having "import failed" warning. So, is there any operator supports to import event log data in csv file. 

By the way second solution is working, but I still like to hear the solution for what I mentioned above. 
  • Options
    arjan_tholenarjan_tholen Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    just use the READ CSV operator from basic RapidMiner and then use the conversion operator (DATA TABLE TO EVENT LOG) from the RapidProm extension.