Options

Installing RM studio in AWS instance - Issues

MaxbMaxb Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help

Hello everyone, I am trying to install RM studio on a AWS instance. I am unable to start the studio as I am getting this error. Nothing came up in the search. Appreciate your inputs

Answers

• Options
    hughesfleming68hughesfleming68 Member Posts: 323 Unicorn
    Can you explain which error? Which instance and what OS are you using? What version of Java is installed on this instance?
  • Options
    MaxbMaxb Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Microsoft windows server 2016 Datacenter 64 bit OS. Java Version 8 Update 201 Screen shots were attached
  • Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @Maxb

I don't think you have the option to post screenshots. You can keep it in google drive and attach the link here. @sgenzer can help you with this.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    hughesfleming68hughesfleming68 Member Posts: 323 Unicorn
    edited March 2019
    If you can install into the Windows Server 2016 Administrator account but not into a user account then you most likely have a problem with permissions but I will wait until I see the actual error. I have had Rapidminer working in an AWS Windows server instance so it does work.
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    ok @Maxb you're now Contributor I :smile: