Tableau

mbsmbs Member Posts: 125  Guru
edited May 23 in Help
Hello
@rfuentealba

Look at the screen shot please. I can not use  Tableau and also is it possible to use Tableau for visualize the result of our process instead of plot view?
Thank you

Tagged:
sgenzer

Answers

• mbsmbs Member Posts: 125  Guru
    https://rapidminer.com/partner/tableau-software/
    https://rapidminer.com/resource/better-together-minimizing-machine-failure-rapidminer-tableau/
    Most of the time when I search any thing some links like these two links do not work  :/
    please help me to solve them.
    regards 
    mbs

• sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,320  Community Manager
    @sgenzer
    thank you for your answer but please help me to solve the problem which I show that on the previous screen shot :blush:

• varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 498   Unicorn
    Hello @mbs

Did you follow the exact steps mentioned in the URL link provided by @sgenzer during the installation of this extension?

These steps are really important and should be done in a sequence as mentioned in the URL. There might be some installation issue that is throwing this error.

Regards,
    Varun 
    Regards,
    Varun
    sgenzermbs
    I will check it again.
    thank you

Hi
     Is it possible to use Tableau for visualize the result of our process instead of plot view?
    Thank you
    Hello @mbs

You need to do it with predictions from your model. You can go through the below video for a clear understanding of how both RM and  Tableau are used.

https://rapidminer.com/resource/better-together-minimizing-machine-failure-rapidminer-tableau/

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Varun
    Regards,
    Varun
    mbs
    @varunm1
    Thank you very much for the link but unfortunately it doesnt work :/ 
    edited May 23
    Hello @mbs
    Are you asking, if you could visualize the model performances like accuracy, AUC, ROC Curve, etc directly in Tableau?
    Regards,
    Varun
    mbs
    edited May 23
    hello
    yes.exactly :)
    so how is it  possible? :) B)
    thank you for your help
    Got it. I don't think you can directly see the results like AUC, ROC curves in Tableau as it takes example set (Data).

@M_Martin any suggestions. 
    Regards,
    Varun
    mbs
    @varunm1
    some times the result of plot view is not that much clear so I think if we can show the result of  our process in Tableau  it is more clear and also more useful  :)

regards
    mbs
    varunm1