🎉 🎉   RAPIDMINER 9.5 BETA IS OUT!!!   🎉 🎉

GRAB THE HOTTEST NEW BETA OF RAPIDMINER STUDIO, SERVER, AND RADOOP. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

🦉 🎤   RapidMiner Wisdom 2020 - CALL FOR SPEAKERS   🦉 🎤

We are inviting all community members to submit proposals to speak at Wisdom 2020 in Boston.

Whether it's a cool RapidMiner trick or a use case implementation, we want to see what you have.
Form link is below and deadline for submissions is November 15. See you in Boston!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO ENTRY FORM

decison tree show only one non leaf node( who has high in weight) and skip my other attribute ?

shahbano_seshahbano_se Member Posts: 4 Newbie
Am new in rapid miner and use it  for my thesis purpose ,i collected my data on my own effects through questionnaire from different colleges . i want to apply different decision tree algorithms on my data set to collect by result accordingly . but when i put my data for processes i only get one class attribute and one non leaf node ( who has high in weight  ). and skip all other attributes and didn't show the complete tree. for my result .
i need your help .

Answers

• shahbano_seshahbano_se Member Posts: 4 Newbie
    i select college attribute as my label 
  • mschmitzmschmitz Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 2,157  RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    did you try to change the (pre)pruning options? Most importantly, lower min_gain?

Best,
    Martin
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    how much min _gain should i selected ?

by default it is selected as 0.01
  • mschmitzmschmitz Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 2,157  RM Data Scientist
    0.01 is reasonable, but what happens if you go lower?
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany