Database error on Server

vsantospvsantosp Member Posts: 13 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help

Hi everyone,

While setting up a rm server I am getting this error while trying to set up a Realm for a web app:

Database error occurred while loading domain: JBAS014300: Could not find EJB with id {[52, 110, 77, 79, 33, 116, 77, 50, -84, -50, 114, 43, -115, -124, 45, 65]

I attach the server log.

I think the problem originated when I loaded a web app which I was using in another computer, and it didn't find the realm. The strange thing is that after this error, the server fails to load ANY realm, and I have no option but to restart it.

Thanks in advance,

Answers

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist

It seems the server log got lost, can you upload it?
    Did you try to Logout and Login again?

Happy Mining,
    Edin
  • MohammedHasan_GMohammedHasan_G Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
    Did not work with login and log out. Previously I have closed all the browser, cleared all cache, then it worked. However, it is not working anymore. Why rapidminer is not solving this issue. It seems to me this issue very old. Here is the same issue 2 years earlier

https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/36977/problem-while-loading-realm
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
  • jpuentejpuente Employee, Member Posts: 53 RM Product Management
    Hi. Sorry for that. Unfortunately, webapps are based on quite old technology, which poses challenges that are hard to solve. We have decided, going forward, to propose our users a different path, through our dashboarding capabilities. See here for a description. It's more modern technology and look (based on Grafana) and we encourage our users to use that, rather than webapps. Dashboards are deployed by default as part of the new RapidMiner AI Hub. They are easier to set up (no realms, for instance) and they provide similar visualization capabilities. I know it takes some time to migrate, but, especially if you're starting anything new, please use Dashboards.