Options

"About text clustering."

maria_godricmaria_godric Member Posts: 20 Maven
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi,
Now I am working with KMedoids clustering with Text data.I have input 10 different texts in the text input operator.But RM dividing each text files into 10 rows and applying clustering on the divided data.Is there any way to take the whole text as a single row.

Thanks
Maria

Answers

• Options
    fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi,

I guess there is something wrong with your process setup. RM does not divide texts into lines normally. Can you post your process?

Cheers,
    Simon
  • Options
    maria_godricmaria_godric Member Posts: 20 Maven
    Hi Simon,
    Thanks for your help.
    Here I am attaching the xml.

<operator name="Root" class="Process" expanded="yes">
        <operator name="TextInput" class="TextInput" expanded="yes">
            <list key="texts">
              <parameter key="fcontact" value="C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\case"/>
              <parameter key="odiary" value="C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\case"/>
              <parameter key="diary" value="C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\case"/>
              <parameter key="clipr" value="C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\case"/>
              <parameter key="updated" value="C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\case"/>
              <parameter key="crts" value="C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\case"/>
              <parameter key="field" value="C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\case"/>
              <parameter key="aplan" value="C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\case"/>
              <parameter key="subrogation" value="C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\case"/>
              <parameter key="closing" value="C:\Documents and Settings\ADMIN\Desktop\case"/>
            </list>
            <list key="namespaces">
            </list>
            <operator name="StringTokenizer" class="StringTokenizer">
            </operator>
            <operator name="EnglishStopwordFilter" class="EnglishStopwordFilter">
            </operator>
            <operator name="TokenLengthFilter" class="TokenLengthFilter">
            </operator>
            <operator name="PorterStemmer" class="PorterStemmer">
            </operator>
        </operator>
        <operator name="KMedoids" class="KMedoids">
            <parameter key="k" value="3"/>
        </operator>
    </operator>

Thanks
    Maria
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    RapidMiner doesn't do this inside this process. Please check if you simply pointed to the wrong files.

Greetings,
      Sebastian