Options

A crazy idea in my mind,, Is it possible??

omarnjomarnj Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
Hello RapidMiner community,

After building a model or project on Rapidminer , I want to do something I think it’s not possible but Here is the thing to be discussed..

For example , I want to use my project in which i can create something to be shown to new customer and he will be able to answer few questions then by using the model I built , the prediction with probability will be shown for him 

is it clear ? if yes , please any ideas how to make this applicable?? 

Best Answer

• Options
    rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hello @omarnj,

It all depends on what are the inputs and outputs of your model. Have you seen the Model Simulator? It gets the model and allows you to play with the predictions, showing you which variables are for or against the prediction, and stuff.

If what you want is something different, you can always use the RapidMiner Server to expose a JSON API and build an application, or you can use it to build a Web application to provide information to your model.

If, on the other hand, what you want is to use the microphone, you can use a few Python modules that can extract text from the audio and use some NLP pre-processing with RapidMiner to get your values, so that the user actually answers the questions by voice. This sentence isn't really part of my answer but I wanted to show you how difficult things can be possible. After all, RapidMiner predicts the future, which wasn't a feasible thing to do without having crystal balls and a gift 10 years ago ;-)

All the best,

Rodrigo.

Answers

• Options
    SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn

If I understood correctly, you want to score the client's answers with a model. That's easy to do, you need RM Server and a web service. You would have to write the "interview" program independently of RM (Java or Python would do) and then call the scoring process as a web service (REST).

It's relatively simple, but it involves several skills (Java/Python, REST APIs, RM Server). An alternative to the Java programming would be to use an online Q&A site (Doodle?) and then gather the results through web mining.

Regards,
    Sebastian