Error in using Process Documents from data operator

Arupriya_SenArupriya_Sen Member Posts: 21 Contributor II
edited July 2019 in Help
I am doing sentiment analysis using Twitter data. I am attaching the dataset below. I have replaced hashtags, links and @usernames. After that I want to use the Process Documents from data operator inside which I want to transform the case of all the tweets to lower case. But on running the process, the transformation to lowercase is not happening. the data remains the same. It seems like the Process Documents from data operator is not working. 
Inside the subprocess operator: 

here is what the data looks like after replacing the hashtags, links and @usernames:

the Process Documents from data operator:

inside the Process Documents from data operator:

Can you help me with this? 

Answers

• rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn

Are you able to attach the process you are doing? It's much better if we take a look at what you are doing and begin fixing from that than trying to do that by ourselves. :) It saves time and effort. Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Rod.
  • Arupriya_SenArupriya_Sen Member Posts: 21 Contributor II
    @rfuentealba I am attaching the xml process below:

Sir I need urgent help

• rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn

It works.
    • Switched the Nominal to Text operator right after the Read Excel operator, and before the Subprocess.
    • After the Subprocess, I switched the "keep text" flag to true.
    That's pretty much everything I did.

Please, find attached.

But this is what   I'm getting after following your instructions. only the heading text got converted to lower case. the examples of the Text attribute didn't. Can you help me again? it's urgent @rfuentealba
    Please find the attachment.

I attached what worked for me in the previous post. Here is a new version. Just import it and configure it to your dataset.

All the best,

Rodrigo.
    Thank you so much for the help. @rfuentealba

@rfuentealba I'm still not getting the desired results. 

What are you getting?

All the best,

Rod.