I have a data set and I am trying KNN for that but I am not getting it, can u please help me?

HIMANIHIMANI Member Posts: 12 Newbie
edited July 2019 in Help
Please find the attachment below.

Best Answers

Answers

• HIMANIHIMANI Member Posts: 12 Newbie
    I am new with rapidminer, and I am doing an assignment, in that I have to to analyse the dataset given to us in linear regression, logical regression, and knn but I dont know any of them can u please help me its my first quarter and this is a totally new subject for me and I really need to pass.
    I can understand, I am not asking you to do the assignments, but I am really stuck we are doing a team project and my partner has ditched me, and so now I have to do all on my own, and the problem is I have so many things to do by just watching tutorials. The dataset which is given to me has the least possibilities of any result, therefore I am confused. It probably should be classification. Validation should be of yes no type thats all I know
    I am trying to do a decision tree can you tell me if it is right or wrong. And I also don't know if this is a right file format to share.
    Is that all? Can you please answer me?
    At least help me with the decision tree, M just asking if it is right or wrong, I am not asking you to do the assignment. This decision tree is done after spending hours watching tutorials, but i dont get them properly.Please say at least yes or no
    hello?