Options

PLease answer this ques as soon as possible

mahajandivmahajandiv Member Posts: 12 Contributor I
Hello.. i m doing my project in datamining using association rules ... i  want to use ensemble  but its not for working apriori and fp growth... can we use them if yes then how... and if not then what other option we could try ... actually i have to improve the performance of my data model

Best Answers

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    I am not entirely sure what you mean by "improve the performance" because association rules is an unsupervised ML technique, which means there is not a conventional performance measurement like you have with supervised models.  Can you clarify how you are measuring your performance and what you expect to get?  Typically ensemble modeling is done with supervised ML algorithms because there is a definite performance measurement (some version of prediction error) that you are trying to optimize and using different techniques will give you different approaches to that problem while still being able to decide which combinations provide improvements over a single ML algorithm.  With unsupervised techniques, the problem can't be framed in the same way, so what would your ensemble evaluate?
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • Options
    edited July 2019 Solution Accepted
    By using Log operator  i m evaluating its performance using  process memory and proceso s time... i  am new to this tool.... and also want to do my project work in association rule mining.... if u could suggest me regarding this ...yet know i am using  big dataset  and after dataprocessing i have used apriori and fp growth on that dataset and using log operator  i m using following parameters like memory and time for evaluating performance as i couldnt found more info regarding improving performance using association  rules... if u have some idea plz let me know

Answers

• Options
    By using Log operator  i m evaluating its performance using  process memory and process time , my project working  involve  association rule mining.......yet know i am using  big dataset  and after dataprocessing i have used apriori and fp growth on that dataset and using log operator  i m using following parameters like memory and time for evaluating performance as i couldnt found more info regarding improving performance using association  rules... if u have some idea plz let me know