Options

Text Analysis on Customer Feedback

VijayaVijaya Member Posts: 1 Newbie
I want to do text analysis on customer feedback from large number of feedback i got from different customer at a time, How rapidminer will help me in this also let me know if i can do sentiment analysis from this tool

Answers

• Options
    kaymankayman Member Posts: 662 Unicorn
    Install the operator toolbox from the market place, this one has the option to extract sentiment from options. 
    If you need more control or granularity of your models you can train it using external libraries with the python extension
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,508 RM Data Scientist
    Hey @kayman ,
    anything specific you would like to have in Extract Sentiment where you currently need to opt for python?

BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hello @Vijaya I would encourage you to use the search features here on the community. This question has been asked many, many times.  :)

Scott