Assign Agent through Schedule Process Operator

MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
Hi I need to configure a crawling process that gets the pages I'm going to crawl and then schedules a process on a given agent on RM Server.
The current Schedule Process doesn't give me the option to decide on which agent the process is going to be running. 
The reason I need it to be dynamic is that I wan't to use an agent schedule that is capable of running 4 instances at the same time and the amount of pages is constantly increasing.
Inside my main process I have rules to delay the execution if I notice I'm being blocked due to excessive visits to certain domain. 
Can anybody help me? Or can we schedule an update on this operator?

Best Answers

• MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    @mmichel, @mschmitz and @sgenzer
    Thanks!! in fact once I select the process I wan't to execute the Q's appear. I know understand why it may only appear once you decided on which server you are going to work but It doesn't seem as intuitive as it should. Or maybe if the help said something about the dynamic loading of that expert parameter may help.
    But your help I can confirm RM Server an Studio are capable of managing my need.

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,503 RM Data Scientist
    so to understand this, you want to have the option to select the Q in 'Schedule Process'?

BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hmm good question. cc'ing @mmichel.