video

mbsmbs Member, KB Contributor Posts: 132  Guru
edited September 16 in Help
Hi
How can I import a video data to RM and analyze it?
regards 
mbs
..............................................................................................................................................................
سلام
چگونه میتوانم دیتایی از جنس فیلم  را به سیستم دهم و آن را آنالیز کنم؟
باتشکر
mbs

Best Answers

Answers

• mbsmbs Member, KB Contributor Posts: 132  Guru
    @sgenzer

Is it possible to analyze people with your suggestion on the video?

(For example understanding the move of people on the video).

Other example jumping people on the video.

Thank you
    Tghadially
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,226   Unicorn
    I think you need to be more specific about what exactly you are trying to analyze on the video.
    Are you trying to determine whether the people are making certain movements, or moving in specific directions?  This is likely outside the scope of an out-of-the-box video analysis solution and you would have to look at creating your own DL network to do that type of analysis.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
    mbssgenzer
    edited September 13
    @Telcontar120
    Hi
    Yes exactly, I want to understand the specific moving of people in the video. 
    For example if some body jump or run fast I want to analyze it that how fast he is run or jump height of him.
    Thank you for your help
  • sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,426  Community Manager
    yes agree with @Telcontar120 that is an extremely complex problem. I believe this is most often done with athletes - I would see if you can find scholarly papers on this topic and reach out to researchers. Start with scholar.google.com. 

Scott

Tghadiallymbs
    @sgenzer
     and
    @Telcontar120

Hi

Thank you for your answers and this is computer vision that you mentioned and also we use it for health, sports, 

traffic control and...

Is it possible to select some FRAMES of video and import them to RM?

Or put FRAMES in a server and then import it to RM and analyze it?

Many thanks for your suggestion

• sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,426  Community Manager
    hi @mbs - same issue really. RapidMiner just does not handle image/video out of the box. You always have to use 3rd party tools for this purpose.

Scott

mbsTghadially