Updates in 4 Extensions - Toolbox, SMILE, Converters
Over the summer the Data Science teams at RapidMiner were hard at work updating several of our extensions. We are proud to announce updates to the following:
- Operator Toolbox
- Prescriptive Analytics Extension
Here’s a quick overview of what’s new.
Operator Toolbox Extension:
· New operator: GLM Contribution
· New operator: Generate Partial Dependency Plot Data
· New operator: Sample Collection
· Enhancement: Apply Model (Documents) (improved meta data propagation)
· New operator: Compare Distributions
· New operator: Gradient Boosted Tree (Smile)
· Major internal code refactoring. Previously trained models may not be applicable anymore.
· New operator: Extract Tokens, which extracts tokens of a document
· Bugfix in Logistic Regression to ExampleSet, so that the Operator now also can handle Generalized Linear Mode
Prescriptive Analytics Extension:
· Better and proper error messages in ‘Prescriptive Optimization’
Please keep in mind that these extensions are not officially supported. We, as a team, may sometimes make changes which are not backwards compatible! Check out our blog post “5 New Operators Added to the Operator Toolbox and Smile Extensions” for more detailed information.