Unable to renew educational license

awjacobson1awjacobson1 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Help
I have used the educational license for a couple of graduate courses through my university (WTAMU). I just learned that my license has expired - so I followed the instructions left by my professor to login and request a new license... HOWEVER, I am completely unable to login to the RapidMiner account. I have requested a password change and have updated login information accurately, but no matter how I enter my new email/password combo, the login page loads into the exact same blank login screen - no account info. Can someone please help troubleshoot login issues? 
Tagged:

Answers

• David_ADavid_A Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 297 RM Research

sorry to hear that you have some problems here. Normally this shouldn't be an issue at all.
    Do you have perhaps any Script- or Add-Blocker running, sometimes they cause problems with the license page.
    A potential solution can be to temporally disable them or try another browser.

Best,
    David
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hello @awjacobson1 - I'm copying my colleague @Tghadially who can certainly help you with this.

Scott
  • TghadiallyTghadially Employee, Community Manager, Member Posts: 20 Community Manager
    Hi @awjacobson1, I have manually granted you an educational license, let me know if that worked!