Options

How to assign sentences to their original review?

InaIna Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

I’m dealing with opinions from the internet. E.g. at Amazon you can find customer opinions about special products. I want to give every customer review an own ID (How?). After that I want to split the reviews with the SplitSegmenter in sentences. Is it possible to assign the sentences to their original review?

It would be nice to see in the result which sentence belongs to which review.

Best regards, Ina

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    there would be a solution with the new Text Processing Extension for RapidMiner 5, but I can't think of an easy process solving this problem in 4.x. It would cost me an hour to design such a process, but this is somehow beyond the scope of what I can do for a forum request. Sorry, but perhaps some of the other users had a similar problem?

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    Hi Sebastian,

thanks for your answer!
    But perhaps you know some operators which can help me to solve the problem? Perhaps I can put them in the right order and give them the right adjustments by myself.

Greetings, Ina
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    I think it will be a very complex chain containing transpose, macro handling, featureaIteration, macro construction, attribute construction and so on...A, nearly forgot: Aggregation might have to be used, too...

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    Hi,

Okay... I see, this will get a very complex process  ;)
    But thanks for your help! Perhaps I'm going to give it a try.

Greetings, Ina