Cannot open opertors

GerryPGerryP Member Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi all.  I've used RM in the past and never had issues.  Just installed the latest desktop release and I'm finding that I cannot open a number of operators.  For example, if I place a 'Read Access' operator, I can click it to death but nothing opens to set its parameters.  I then brought a .csv file onto the workspace and THAT one I can configure and output the results.  I then connect a 'Select Attributes' operator and I cannot open it to set its parameters.  Any suggestions?

Answers

• arjun_gopalarjun_gopal Member Posts: 7 Contributor II
    Send a screenshot of the issue or if you are looking for parameter view - Go to View >> Show Panel>>Restore Default View. 
    Let's know if it helps.
  • IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,
    Maybe I am missing something but the typical approach for defining parameters is to single-click on an operator and make the changes in the parameters panel on the right.  SOME operators also allow to set their main parameter on a double-click.
    Hope this helps,
    Ingo