🎉 🎉   RAPIDMINER 9.5 BETA IS OUT!!!   🎉 🎉

GRAB THE HOTTEST NEW BETA OF RAPIDMINER STUDIO, SERVER, AND RADOOP. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

🦉 🎤   RapidMiner Wisdom 2020 - CALL FOR SPEAKERS   🦉 🎤

We are inviting all community members to submit proposals to speak at Wisdom 2020 in Boston.

Whether it's a cool RapidMiner trick or a use case implementation, we want to see what you have.
Form link is below and deadline for submissions is November 15. See you in Boston!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO ENTRY FORM

NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO SUGGEST A NEW FEATURE, PLEASE POST A NEW QUESTION AND TAG AS "FEATURE REQUEST". THANK YOU.

New Sliding Window Validation

OprickOprick Member Posts: 25 Contributor II
edited September 29 in Product Ideas
Hello,
With the new update we got a new and very useful operator "Sliding Window Validation".
I just wonder if like the "old one" we have the possibility to perform cumulative training.
Typically in my situation that is what makes more sense.

Thanks,
Pedro
TghadiallyyzanNoel
2 votes

Open for Voting · Last Updated

TSE-88

Best Answer

Comments

• sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,525  Community Manager
    ----------------------
    Don't forget to submit your great ideas for Wisdom 2020! Deadline is November 15.

Wisdom 2020 – Call for Speakers Form 

Tghadially
  • OprickOprick Member Posts: 25 Contributor II
    @sgenzer
    still got no reply on this. I am very curious about this one :wink:
  • mschmitzmschmitz Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 2,156  RM Data Scientist
    do you mean the old one which was part of the value series extension? You can get it by installing it from marketplace.

best,
    martin
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    Tghadially
    Indeed, I have it installed, blue circle.
    But the one I'm talking about is the one marked by the red circle. In this one we can check the test set, however we cannot choose "cumulative training" as in the blue one.
    Of course we can use log operators to append each iteration log, but would like to avoid that extra work.
    So basically my question is that if there is anyway of having cumulative training in operator marked in red.

Thanks,
    Pedro

Tghadially
    Hello,
    Thanks @tftemme.

Looking forward to have that :)

Kind Regards,
    Pedro