Options

Cheat sheet

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
edited October 2019 in Help
Hello RM family

What is your idea for making RM cheat sheet?

All the best
mbs

Answers

• Options
    DocMusherDocMusher Member Posts: 333 Unicorn
    edited October 2019
    Hi,
    How nice would it be to have a cheat sheet, but the problems solved by RM users are so diverse, a real cheat sheet seems not realistic to be produced, however we could promote to tag the published, uploaded processes as good as possible in order to find them and adapt them to your proper project. 
    For me a longer example set for regex use might help me from time to time. Overall, if you search well, read the papers and books published, take time to study the excellent videos provided by RM, most problem should be solved. Thanks to the community members, there is no question nobody encountered already. 

Good luck
    Sven
  • Options
    @DocMusher

Hello
    Thank you for your answer and your suggestion but if you see Python has very good cheat sheet. I and my friends use it alot and learn every thing from that very easy. I think if RM team make a cheat sheet people can learn every thing easily and this is a good chance for RM to increase the number of people who use RM. Also in this way people can see all different parts of RM and they can understand more about the ability of RM and use it more.
    Cheat sheet is a very short and clear writhing that every one can have it easily in their cell phone or print it with out search and learn every thing about RM in a short time.

Regards
    mbs
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I will help her for cheat sheet if she wants :smile: 

mbs

• Options
    edited February 2020
    @sgenzer
    Hello
    One sample of cheat sheet is ready :)

I send it to your PV ;)  please read it carefully and tell me your idea.

Thank you
    mbs