Why doesn't the Splunk process return the asme information repeatedly?

Craig_ElliottCraig_Elliott Member Posts: 2 Newbie
I am making a request of Splunk using _raw, contains, and certificate.  I execute the process and nothing appears.  Yesterday I ran the same Process and everything I expect to appear shows up.  I've made no changes to the time values so I would expect to see the same thing.  
Tagged:

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @Craig_Elliott I'm sorry no one has chimed in here. I'm not knowledgable enough in Splunk to help myself. I have pinged some folks internally to see if someone can.

Scott
  • Craig_ElliottCraig_Elliott Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    I've been able to get around the issue.  Problem on my own.  I was making the Splunk request in Filter Examples using the values _raw; contains; and certificate.  When I changed to Search Splunk and added certificate to Parameters Text: query the process works repeatedly. 
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    ah ok thanks @Craig_Elliott. Glad you worked around it. Please post again if you have more difficulty.

Scott