name 'os' is not defined 222

BashBash Member Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2019 in Help
while working with keras extension, when execute the iris sample getting this error. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I am using Windows 10,  64bit operating system. 

Best Answer

Answers

• varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @Bash

Looks like it is not finding the "os" module in your python installation. Are you using anaconda?

Did you follow all the steps exactly with the same versions mentioned in the below thread?

https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/54550/keras-deep-learning-extension

Keras extension is outdated and has lot of issues. You should follow the exact versions specified above thread. RM is currently focusing on a new Deep learning extension based on DL4J. You can also write python scripts using the "Execute Python" operator and run instead of keras extension.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• BashBash Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Looks like it is not finding the "os" module in your python installation. Are you using anaconda? (Yes)

Did you follow all the steps exactly with the same versions mentioned in the below thread? (Yes, but I have anaconda, keras, CNTK, python already an environment buit-up - so i have upgraded versions that I need not to replace for keras extension.)

Keras extension is outdated and has lot of issues. (that's good to know - so better to not spend time on Keras extension)

RM is currently focusing on a new Deep learning extension based on DL4J. (thats good - any expected timeline - i'll be excited?)

You can also write python scripts using the "Execute Python" operator and run instead of keras extension. (why would I like to do so? I have CoLab with all libraries and better error diagnostics, one can run python code script in Keras, then there are other tools/choices as well. Power of RM is its extended configuration using visual process.  thanks for the answer).