Options

RapidMiner Tutorials for your perusal

AD2019AD2019 Member, University Professor Posts: 13 University Professor
edited November 2019 in Help
I have benefited from many excellent videos posted by the RM community.  Recently, I prepared a series of RapidMiner youtube tutorials for an introductory data mining course I will be teaching soon.  I am providing a link to the Youtube playlist for perusal by this community.  A distinctive feature of these tutorials is that each video (except the first two) begins with about 2 or 3 minutes of conceptual background, which is then followed by the RapidMiner tutorial.  I will be happy to receive any feedback.  Thank you.

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hello @AD2019 this is fantastic. Thank you! I am going to pass this around the education team.

Scott

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @AD2019 BTW if you want to put the processes you use in the videos on the Community Samples repository, I can help you with that. 

Scott

• Options
    sbarkersbarker Employee, Member Posts: 1 RM Team Member
    @AD2019 These are great! 
  • Options
    AD2019AD2019 Member, University Professor Posts: 13 University Professor
    Scott: i will check once with our IP team at the University and then let you know if I can post the processes with RM under the University banner.    
    thanks,
    Amit