Options

License problem

User11050User11050 Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited December 2019 in Help
Hi
I have an educational license and when sync it (or copy it) to my rapidminer, it doesn't give me some feautres such as automodel. 
Any suggestions?
Regards.
Mansour
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @User11050

Are you sure it is activated with an educational license? Can you check in Settings --> Manage Licenses and inform if you are able to see similar details as shown below. If not, Can you click on "Sync licenses from your account" and log in with your credentials so that it will fetch the powerful license? I am also tagging @Tghadially and @sgenzer for further assistance.

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    Hi 
    Yes I do that and even I copy the licence key and paste it there but it doesn't work.
    Regards.
    Mansour
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @User11050 let's continue this via PM as I'd like to confirm some things with your account.
  • Options
    hi @sgenzer
    Thanks. I'm waiting to hear from you.
    Regards
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @User11050 I wrote you yesterday. Please check your private message mailbox here on the community.

Scott
  • Options
    mansour_ebrahimmansour_ebrahim Member Posts: 22 Contributor II
    @sgenzer ; didn't see any new message in my inbox.
  • Options
    hi - maybe you're using two different email addresses to log in? I see you with @User11050 and now I see you with @mansour_ebrahim??