Options

Two result in one visualisation

michal1097michal1097 Member Posts: 6 Learner I
Hi
How to view two result(data stream) in single graph ?
I have RapidMiner ver. 9.5.0001

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @michal1097 welcome to the community. Can you please give us more detail on what you're trying to do? Maybe your data and your process XML?

Scott

• Options
    edited December 2019
    I want to view data from Trasa1 and Trasa2  in a single graph.  XML file is attached
  • Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @michal1097,

Maybe can you join your 2 datasets to create one single dataset and thus you can represent all your attributes in one graph...
    Can you share your data ?

Regards,

Lionel
  • Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    @michal1097,

OK, sorry I saw that you joined your data in the.rar file you shared.
    Thus I'm able to run your process.
    To complete my previous post : 
    You can rename the attributes of your second example set and then join the 2 example sets to create 
    one single example set. You can now plot all your attributes in a unique graph...

Please open and run the process in attached file...

Regards,

Lionel

• Options
    attribute "Cas" is time attribute and Trasa1 and Trasa2 is time filter.  x-axis must by atribute "Cas". 
    as a result, the data should follow one another not overlap. For example in image

• Options
    that's what I meant :-)... If I want more filters "TRASA"?  have i  used something like this ?

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    thank you @lionelderkrikor :smile: