Options

Cannot execute log reg calibration learning: Error while training the H2O model: Illegal argument(s)

SabaMomeniKhoSabaMomeniKho Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
edited December 2019 in Help
Hello,
I'm using auto model in rapidminer 9.5 for a crash dataset. the task is prediction and the "class" column is the target. I chose decision tree, naive bayes, gradient boosted trees, random forest, svm and deep learning. After running, the process only shows results for naive bayes and decision trees and the others face the error below:
       Cannot execute log reg calibration learning: Error while training the H2O model: Illegal argument(s) for GLM model: ERRR on field: _response: Response cannot be constant.
As I'm new to this software and I should use it for my Msc thesis, I really need help with this problem. I have also attached my data in case you needed to see.
Thank you. 

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    SabaMomeniKhoSabaMomeniKho Member Posts: 5 Contributor I
    hi @lionelderkrikor
    thanks for helping:)
    actually this is a real data, related to 2018 roadway crashesh in Iowa, usa and as you saw, there are few crashes that have led to fatality or minor injury! and for the whole process in my thesis, I need each four classes. 
    what do you think about applying these predictors separately in design view and then comparing the results?!
  • Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited December 2019
    @lionelderkrikor its Property Damage Only (when there is no bodily injury involved in crash).
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn

@lionelderkrikor its Property Damage Only (when there is no bodily injury involved in crash).
    OK, thanks Varun !!

Regards,

Lionel