Options

"Impute Missing Value" example set is empty

pablo_199pablo_199 Member Posts: 5 Learner I
im running a basic titanic data cleansing, and im trying to fill the na's of the cabin column with the impute missing value operator. i insert the missing values as input, i can even visualize them if i dragg to result, but once i connect it to Impute Missing Value, it says the example set is empty, could anyone help

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

• Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @pablo_199

Can you post your process by exporting using FILE --> Export process and attach the process here?

We will check it.

Thanks
    Varun
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    edited December 2019
    sorry, the correct process is the one named so, ignore the previous one
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Hello @varunm1
    thanks for your reply, i have added the proccess now
    thanks in advance for the help
  • Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    edited December 2019
    Hello @pablo_199

Thanks, Can you provide dataset as well? I thought you used titanic from Rapidminer samples, but its unable to retrieve.

I also see that the screenshot you mentioned earlier doesn't match with the current process you provided. The "impute missing values" operator is missing in the attached process.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @pablo_199, Hi @varunm1,

According the error "example set is empty", It seems that the Filter examples operator is filtering all the examples. (the condition missing attributes seems to be always true)
    I think you don't need to add this operator for the task you want to aschieve ("trying to fill the na's of the cabin column").
    Try to remove Filter Examples operator...
    But I agree with Varun : Can you please share your data in order we can run your process ?

Thanks and regards,

Lionel

• Options
    edited December 2019
    hi @varunm1 @lionelderkrikor
    yes i submitted a wrong proccess and since i couldn`t erase it i added the right one. ill attach the dataset now, i tried both erasing the operator and adding it but the error remains the same. i want to thank you for the time in attempting to help meΒ