Neural Network (Guess a Wine Price) : How to set up ?
I have to guess a wine price and I think to use a neural network to solve it. However, I'm a real newbie and I don't know how to set it up. You will find my database as attachment, if you have suggestions .
Furthermore, I think, maybe, to use a regression tree. Do you have any idea to begin well with this kind of regression way ?
I used the automodel, but, as you can see with the next RMSE results, I think it's not the right way to guess the price :
- Generalized Linear Model : 138.918+/-79.683
- Deep Learning : 123.879 +/- 70.732
- Decision Tree : 91.116 +/- 57.742
- Random Forest : 99.553 +/- 60.853
- Gradient Boosted Trees : 100.984 +/- 61.276
- Support Vector Machine : 65.184 +/- 32.665
What do you think about ?
My apologize for the disturbing...
Thank you for your future help and have a good year !