RapidMiner 9.7 is Now Available

Lots of amazing new improvements including true version control! Learn more about what's new here.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

RM Studio 9.5.001 - New Connection SQL Server - tables not showing

User110840User110840 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited January 7 in Help
I just got a new win10 rebuild and installed RM 9.5.001 -- I went to add my new connection (vs the old legacy method) to a 2017 SQL Server.  I connected with following URL 
(Note - I replaced my real server and db name in string)

jdbc:sqlserver://SQLSERVER:1433;databaseName=MYDBNAME;integratedSecurity=true

I have a Local Repository-->Connection-->MYSQLServer_Connection - I can pass the TEST CONNECTION and I am able to +Import a data table.  

In my prior version of RM Studio, I was able to use down arrow on the DBName to see all my tables and then access them via retrieve.  When I pull in the retrieve operator now, I just see the MYSQLServer_Connection and no way to get to the data.

I assume I am not using the right driver or something -- PLEASE HELP.

thanks...litia
Tagged:
Jasmine_

Best Answer

Answers

• User110840User110840 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    thank you -- I did stumble into this method but was looking for the table references in the repository directly -- thank you and I will just make this adjustment in my work...
    Jasmine_
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Team Lead Software Engineering Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,938   RM Engineering
    edited January 7
    Hi,

The DB repository was quite frankly very broken in many cases, and is therefore not supporting the new connections and will be dropped eventually.

Regards,
    Marco
    Jasmine_