Rapidminer Server : Pending Execution (no longer executing process)

vbs2114vbs2114 Member Posts: 9 Contributor II
I set up a scheduled process to run every morning on the Rapidminer Server that is spun up by an AWS instance. Everything has been working fine until a couple of weeks ago, with no changes to the model, the execution state now just shows "Pending" and not actually running the process anymore. There are no connection issues to the Redshift databases, I already checked. I am able to open the model process, but cannot run it on the server. Any idea of what the issue might be?

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @vbs2114 I'm sorry no one has chimed in here. Is this still an issue?

Scott
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Did you update yet to the new version 9.7?  It may clear up any background sever issues.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • aschaferdiekaschaferdiek Employee, Member Posts: 76 RM Engineering
    edited July 2020
    Hi. I would recommend using the latest Server/AI Hub version. One reason why jobs might be kept in "pending" is also that no Job Agents are connected or that a connection could not be established although there are automatic retry mechanisms in place. Could you make sure that a Job Agent is successfully connected to the queue you're sending the job to? You see a list of connected Job Agents when you head over to the "Queues" page in Server's web UI, the Job Agent's status should be indicated with a green dot.