๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰. RAPIDMINER 9.8 IS OUT!!! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

RapidMiner 9.8 continues to innovate in data science collaboration, connectivity and governance

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Google BigQuery: tabel name not found?

DocMusherDocMusher Member Posts: 329   Unicorn
edited January 2020 in Help
Hi dear RM friends,
I got RM connected to Google BigQuery as described earlier in this forum(https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/comment/62988#Comment_62988).

However, finding the schema name is not a problem in a drop down list. For the tables, no suggestions are delivered. I also attempted just to enter a tabel name manually but without further success.ย 
I attached the screenshots I received while attempting to use the MIMIC-III database (on Google BigQuery) from inside RM.ย 

Anyone able to send me some feedback?ย 
Thanks
Sven
Jasmine_

Best Answers

• DocMusherDocMusher Member Posts: 329   Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    FIXED, copy dataset on BigQuery, new connection and this is the result
    phellingersgenzerJasmine_
    Solution Accepted

.... and its workingย  :)>:)
    sgenzerJasmine_

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,958  Community Manager
    ooh @DocMusher you figured out how to connect with MIMIC-III? That's great news!

Let me see if @phellinger has any ideas...

Scott
    Jasmine_
    And this only the beginning because MIMIC-IV is almost ready:ย https://mimic-iv.mit.edu/
    Hopefully, we can restart using RM for this type of datasets as they represent very good how multivariable time series are recorded in healthcare. For whom the bell tolls: an interesting paper:ย https://www.hindawi.com/journals/cmmm/2019/8152713/
    Cheers Sven
    sgenzerJasmine_
  • sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,958  Community Manager
    @DocMusher can you share your RM process you're using now? You can send it via PM if you want. I'd like to take a look.

Scott
    Jasmine_
  • phellingerphellinger Employee, Member Posts: 95   RM Engineering
    edited January 2020
    Hi Sven,

thank you for the great screenshots!
    Does the dropdown list not refresh after clicking the button next to it? What happens if you enter a valid name and run the process?

Can you see relevant log lines maybe when you open the Log panel via View->Show Panel (it can also be accessed by reading the file ~/.RapidMiner/rapidminer-studio.log).

Best,
    Peter
    Jasmine_
    Hi Peter, it gives message refreshing but with nothing appearing. I also tried to enter a table name myself but it did not accept or capture it. Logfiles I send 2morrow. Thanks
    Jasmine_phellingersgenzer