RapidMiner 9.7 is Now Available

Lots of amazing new improvements including true version control! Learn more about what's new here.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

ALL FEATURE REQUESTS HERE ARE MONITORED BY OUR PRODUCT TEAM.

VOTING MATTERS!

IDEAS WITH HIGH NUMBERS OF VOTES (USUALLY β‰₯ 10) ARE PRIORITIZED IN OUR ROADMAP.

NOTE: IF YOU WISH TO SUGGEST A NEW FEATURE, PLEASE POST A NEW QUESTION AND TAG AS "FEATURE REQUEST". THANK YOU.

Is there an iteration macro for Loop Parameters?

pblack476pblack476 Member Posts: 83  Maven
edited January 31 in Product Ideas
I could use one right about now...
Jasmine_Telcontar120
1 votes

Open for Voting Β· Last Updated

PROD-918

Comments

• mschmitzmschmitz Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 2,509  RM Data Scientist
    No, but you can extract the current parameter as a log value :)
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    Jasmine_
  • varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,203   Unicorn
    edited January 31
    @mschmitz can't we use %{execution_count} for getting the iterations? Oops my bad, thought it was for the loop number.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

Jasmine_
  • mschmitzmschmitz Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 2,509  RM Data Scientist
    of course, but iterator is not the parameter value.
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    varunm1Jasmine_
  • pblack476pblack476 Member Posts: 83  Maven
    The parameter values I already extracted. But I wanted the actual iteration for each combination. I worked out another way of solving this in my process but I would suggest adding this functionality to the operator if possible.
  • sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,952  Community Manager
    @pblack476 I've moved this thread to Product Ideas and opened it up for voting.