Options

understanding results

ThiruThiru Member Posts: 100 Guru
when I make " auto model" and reviewing the results.  Under every chosen model, there are sub headings like: model, simulator, performance, life chart, predictions, production model etc.    How to interpret this? any guide/monograph available to understand/interpret these curves and results.  thank you.

regds
thiru

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @Thiru hmm not sure what you mean exactly. Can you share some screenshots?

Scott
  • Options
    attached. kindly see the left column under " results".  How to interpret those results. that was my question.   thanks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
    @Thiru

Hello
    from my understanding about your question I should say in that part you see all of results about your model and they are parameters to explain the result of your process about each algorithm. If you need the definition of each one I recommend you to use video.

I hop this helps
    mbs 
  • Options
    I was in search of that video. Can i have the link to it.  Thanks for your reply.   Regds thiru
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Learner III
    @Thiru

https://academy.rapidminer.com/learn/video/auto-model-classification

This is a very good link and explain every thing very good :)

All the best
    mbs