Options

strength of classification

ThiruThiru Member Posts: 100 Guru
edited February 2020 in Help
hi all

with classification problem,  which model is suitable to find the strength of the calculation. It should give how strong the classification. Which is more suitable.  
I've dataset with 6 features and 10000 rows of data.  

thanks & regards

thiru

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    hi all,  can you help me.

with classification problem,  which model is suitable to find the strength of the classification. It should give how strong the classification. Which is more suitable.  
    I've dataset with 6 features and 10000 rows of data.  

thanks & regards

thiru
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,

Best,
    Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    thanks.  I had gone through that. am afraid i'm not answered by mod.rapid.   let me put my query once again.  the model should classify, and also it should tell how strong the classification is .  

for eg.  if it detects disease cancer, it should be able to classify the disease and also  it should be able to find out how serious the disease is.  can you help. 

thanks & regards
    thiru

• Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @Thiru

Do you have any parameters that describe the seriousness of cancer in your dataset? 

If you have two labels, one related to the type of cancer and another related to seriousness then a multi-label classification method can be used. If you have something else in mind and can point us to any literature that can be useful.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    @ varun,   Model should find the seriousness of cancer from available attributes.  Field test data will have only the attributes, no input on the seriousness of diseases will be available and hence it is the case of multi label mis classification.