🎉 🎉 RAPIDMINER 9.10 IS OUT!!! 🎉🎉
Download the latest version helping analytics teams accelerate time-to-value for streaming and IIOT use cases.
Huge field trial regarding global economy, ecology and society
we live in a complex global world with plenty of different varying influences and observable effects.
Right now we are facing a single major influence value, Corona virus, that affect the worlds economy, ecology and society.
- How does pollution correlate with number of infected persons?
- How does stock market indices correlate with number of infected persons?
- What is delay time between number of infected persons and number of recovered persons?
- How does infection rate correlate with local temperature?
- Is it possible to show any correlation between infection and happyness...?
I am very interested in this topic and i think it's worth to start a data analysis project, but i have limited capabilities. My area of expertise is:
- system theory and system identification (from PhD in control theory),
- statistics and pattern recognition and
- a deeper understanding of root-cause analysis.
Who is interested in this topic, as well?
Who has some idea:
- Where to gain data?
- How to process data, e.g. by rapid miner? (i used the software a while ago, but only a little...)
Please contact me via PN
community: tell us, why this is not realistic, poor idea, no adding value etc.